We are brand of Russian hair extensions based in Los-Angeles California state of
your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a
purchase from our website and also about how the law protects your rights.
Studio Queen Hair respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal
Information we collect about
When you visit the Site, we may collect, use, store different kinds of information.
In particular, the Site collects the following categories of Personal Information from its
visitors and customers :
• Personal Identification information includes your first name, last name, username
or similar identifier, and title.
• Contact Information such as billing address, delivery address, email address and
• Financial Information includes bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Information includes data about the products and services you
purchase, including your product type, your purchase date, payments to and from
you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Usage Information includes information about how you use our websites,
products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Information includes your preferences in
receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication
How we collect your data
You provide us with most of the data we collect about you. We collect data and process
data when you:
• Access our website.
• Register online or create an account on our website.
• Make an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Subscribe to our website to get special offers, discounts and any other
• Enter a competition, promotion.
• Sign up for marketing information to be sent to you
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Social networks when you reference our products or services.
• Publicly-available sources such as data in the public domain.
We may also automatically collect Technical and Device Information about your
equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal information by using
cookies and other similar technologies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some
browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies. If you disable or
might not function properly.
How we use your information
We only use your Personal Information to perform our contractual obligations with you
and when the law permits. We collect your data so that we can:
• fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment
information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order
• communicate with you regarding your purchase order or other similar activity on
• Use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and
fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize
our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers
browse and interact with the website and to assess the success of our marketing
• where it’s necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and
your interests and fundamental rights don’t override those interests;
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal
Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes
without providing you notice.
How we share your information
We only share your Personal Information to perform our contractual obligations with you
and when the law permits. We collect your data so that we can:
• disclose your Personal Information as required by law and when we believe that
disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial
proceeding, court order, evidentiary privilege under California law, or legal
process served on our website
• disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose. When
we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract
that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep Personal
Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the
contract or as required by law; although we may permit service providers to use
aggregate or de-identified information which does not identify you. We share your
Personal Information for business purposes with the following categories of third
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Information collected by studioqueenhair.com is securely stored
and is not accessible to third parties or employees of studioqueenhair.com
except for use as indicated above.
You may opt out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
We take precautions to protect your information. When you sent sensitive information by
the website , your Personal Information is protected by both online and offline
according to generally accepted industry standards. The computers or servers in which
we store your personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also
protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a
specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are can get access to personally
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100%
secure, however. But while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any
questions about security on our website , you may contact us at
MARKETING AND Special OFFERS FROM US
We want you to know about how we use your Personal Information, especially when it
comes to marketing and promotions.
You’ll receive marketing communications from us if you’ve requested information from
us (e.g. by signing up to subscription ) or if you have purchased products from us and
have not sing out of receiving marketing.
Either way, if at any time you change your mind and don’t want to receive marketing
messages from us, you can tell us to stop by:
• Unsubscribing (just click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any message we send you
and follow the instructions – please note that it might take a short period of time
to process your unsubscribe request); or
• Sending an email to email@example.com , with ‘Unsubscribe’ as the
subject of the email.